What is PRE-FERT®?
PRE-FERT® is a vaginal moisturizing gel for couples trying to conceive. This special product:
- provides an optimal environment for sperm.
- does not harm sperm or embryos.
- is clinically tested and recommended by doctors.
- adjusts the pH to fertile cervical mucus.
- is recommended by the American Society for Reproductive.
Usage of PRE-FERT®
- PRE-FERT® is the first sperm friendly product helpful in becoming pregnant by women. Studies clearly show that traditional lubricants have an adverse effect on the seed – they are deadly to sperm.
- PRE-FERT® moisturizes, has anti-oxidant properties, does not harm the sperm and is very comfortable and convenient to use.
- PRE-FERT® has a pH factor chosen to correspond in its composition with fertile cervical mucus – it creates a suitable environment for the life of sperm and their movement.
- PRE-FERT® made to apply to vagina with an applicator which allows application of gel on the walls of vagina and cervix.
- PRE-FERT® has been clinically tested and recommended by doctors.
Preparing and action plan
The average chance of conceiving in a monthly cycle is approximately 20%. A woman applying for a child can often experience stress. The pressure of sexual activity during the most suitable point in time for conception can lead to anxiety of woman and increased dryness in her vagina. Research shows that this is a problem of even 75% of couples. Many women call into question the relationship with their partner, others do not understand what is happening to their body. However, a person applying for conception does not want to create a new problem by any effort to reduce the dryness of vagina with means available in the market or home. Most personal lubricants, even saliva can damage sperm. The reason is inappropriate pH of the product as well as a small penetration.
Important information PRE-FERT®
- PRE-FERT® is not a contraceptive. It does not kill sperm or interfere with sperm function.
- If usage of the PRE-FERT® gel causes irritation or discomfort, stop using the product. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in case of active infection or trauma of vagina. If the patient had recently undergone surgery, she should take a medical advice before using the gel.
- PRE-FERT® is a patented medical device.
- Purified Water, hydroxyethyl cellulose, Pluronics, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, arabinogalactan, potassium phosphate, propylparaben.
- Store in a closed container at a temperature of 5 ° – 30 ° C
- pH: 7.0 – 7.4
- Osmolality: 260 mOsm / kg – 370 mOsm / kg (ion concentration)
- Packaging: Tube 40g, 9 vaginal applicators with scale
CE patented medical device