ARGOTIAB® 2% cream
ARGOTIAB® 2% cream is a patented medical device. One of the components of the cream is TIAB – a complex based on the silver ions covalently bonded with the titanium molecule with dimethicone, is to create a non-traditional (patches or bandages) antimicrobial barrier on skin lesions.
ARGOTIAB® 2% cream promotes and accelerates the normal healing process.
TIAB is a patented complex of monovalent silver ions, Ag+ covalently bonded to the titanium molecule.
With a unique combination TIAB complex has documented strong effect:
TIAB contains only silver ion Ag+ form.
TIAB doesn’t oxidizes and the silver doesn’t lose its unique antimicrobial properties as is the case with silver salt or silver in the form of colloidal solutions.
TIAB has been thoroughly tested, is safe, does not exhibit cytotoxic action in relation to human cells and tissues.
TIAB is used to dental, gynecological and dermatological products in the EU since 2012 as a new complex with strong antimicrobial properties.
Medical device ARGOTIAB® 2% cream should be used in the treatment process of:
- wounds and abrasions
- burns and bedsores
- maceration of skin caused by urinary incontinence
- the diaper rash in children
- forms a protective barrier for the skin in vascular catheter insertion site (peripheral and central venous and arterial catheter)
1. Prior to using the product clean the skin for example with a saline solution or antiseptic
2. Apply a thin layer of gel to the affected area
3. Do not massaged
4. Leave to dry spontaneously
5. Repeat 2 times a day.
With long-term use, contact your doctor.
• Medical device has demonstrated its effectiveness in clinical trials
• Medical device can be used in diabetics and people with diabetes type I and II
• Do not use in case of abnormal skin reactions
• Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to constituents
• No cases of overdose reported
• Medical device is surface-active agent
• No cases of interactions with drugs and medical substances reported
Medical device CE Class III protected by patent