LACTINOVA® femina is a new generation oral probiotic designed for women and girls over the age of 12.
One capsule contains a combination of 5 selected Lactobacillus strains in the amount of 7.5 billion CFU * with Fibregum™ prebiotic.
The MICROBAC microencapsulation technology ensures increased survival of probiotic bacterial strains in the gastric juice, bile and digestive enzymes environment.
The LACTINOVA® femina indications:
• to supplement the diet during and after antibiotic therapy
• during and after the use of antibacterial or antifungal drugs
• in the prevention of urogenital infections
• during contraception, during and after menstruation and during the perimenopausal period
• during travel and climate change
• to maintain the balance of the intestinal microflora
Lactinova femina® complements the intestinal microflora.
Innovative probiotic designed for women.
The ingredients of the LACTINOVA® femina capsule
The capsule contains: 5 selected Lactobacillus strains in the amount of 7,5 milliard CFU* with Fibregum™ prebiotic.
Before you use LACTINOVA® femina:
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s components.
- Do not exceed the recommended portion for consumption during the day.
- The food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- It is important to lead a healthy lifestyle and use a varied diet that provides the body with sufficient amount of nutrients.
The recommended daily allowance: 1 capsule once a day.
The capsule should be swallowed whole only while sipping with water or a small amount of juice. Do not open or chew. Do not dissolve the contents of the capsule in liquids. Before the planned journey, in places where different bacterial flora exist, start using the LACTINOVA® femina probiotic at least 3 days before departure.
The product is intended for women and girls over the age of 12. The use of supplementation during pregnancy and breast-feeding is possible, but any supplementation should be reported to the attending physician or pharmacist. Do not exceed the daily portion to be consumed. The LACTINOVA® femina product is recommended to take during and a few days after antibiotic therapy.
How to store the LACTINOVA® femina product?
LACTINOVA® femina should be store in the original package, room temperature up to 25 Celsius degrees, in a dry place, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture and light. The product can be stored in refrigerator between 2 and 8 Celsius degrees. Fridge storage is not necessary, but it is recommended if the storage period when the packaging is open longer than 3 months.
The LACTINOVA® femina dietary supplement is available in a packaging contains 14 capsules
(2 aluminum blisters). Net weight: 5.26 g