LACTINOVA® femina is a new generation oral probiotic designed for women and girls over the age of 12.
*The product uses a patented microencapsulation technology of lactic acid bacteria, which requires a specific, patented method of analysis available from the manufacturer to quantify live bacterial cells (flow cytometry). Patent no.: RM2009A000591”
Probiotic bacteria: Lactobacillus, contained in LACTINOVA® femina, colonize the small and large intestines, complementing the intestinal microbiota.
The unique MICROBAC technology increases the durability and survival of Lactobacillus.
- To supplement your diet during and after antibiotic therapy
- During and after using antibacterial or antifungal medicines
- During and after menstruation and in the perimenopausal period
- During travel and climate change
- To maintain the balance of intestinal microflora and reduce bacteria and fungi harmful to health and intimate zones
Recommended daily intake: 1 capsule per day
Take the product only by swallowing the capsule in its entirety. Next, drink some water or small quantity of juice. Do not open or chew. Do not dilute the capsule content in liquids.
If you plan to travel to places with different bacterial flora, start taking LACTINOVA® femina probiotic at least 3 days before the departure.
LACTINOVA® femina is also recommended for use in days following antibiotic treatment
Product suitable for diabetic patients, vegetarians. Gluten and lactose free.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of product components.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake portion.
- The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute of a varied diet. It is important to keep a healthy lifestyle and follow a varied diet to provide the body with sufficient quantities of nutrients.
- The use of supplementation during pregnancy and breastfeeding is possible, however any supplementation should be reported to the attending physician or pharmacist.
LACTINOVA® femina dietary supplement is available in a pack of 14 capsules.