LACTINOVA® mama is a new generation oral probiotic supplementing the microflora for women:
- planning to become pregnant,
- during pregnancy (2nd and 3rd trimester)
- during breastfeeding
*The product uses a patented microencapsulation technology of lactic acid bacteria, which requires a specific, patented method of analysis available from the manufacturer to quantify live bacterial cells (flow cytometry). Patent no.: RM2009A000591”
Probiotic bacteria: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, contained in LACTINOVA® mama, colonize the small and large intestine, supplementing the microbiota of pregnant women, women planning pregnancy and women during lactation.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is a probiotic strain the most thoroughly tested through clinical trials worldwide.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 helps maintain acid-base homeostasis in the gastrointestinal tract
- Bifidobacterium are the first bacteria to colonize baby’s gastrointestinal tract.
1 capsule daily or as prescribed by the physician.
Swallow Lactinova® mama capsule and wash down with a glass of liquid (e.g. water). Always swallow the capsule in whole. Do not open it or chew. Do not dissolve the contents in liquids.
Probiotic should be used for at least 1 month.
- This product can be used in combination with vitamin products and omega-3 acids
- This product can be used by women supplementing iron products, as well as during and after antibiotic therapy.
Lactinova® mama dietary supplement is available in a packaging containing 28 capsules
- Do not exceed the daily recommended portion for consumption.
- Dietary supplement cannot substitute a balanced diet.
- It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy diet to ensure adequate intake of nutrients.
- Do not use in case of allergy to any of the product’s ingredients.