Granudacyn ® is a wound irrigation solution for cleaning, moistening and rinsing of acute, chronic and contaminated wounds and 1st and 2nd-degree burns.
Granudacyn ® cleans the wound by mechanical removal of microorganisms and prevents the growth of bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi.
Granudacyn ® can be applied in body cavities, for Intra- and postoperative irrigation and cleaning of wounds and for cleaning operation areas during surgical operations. Granudacyn ® can safely remain in the wound and does not require rinsing off.
Granudacyn ® can be used on:
• All the chronic wounds, such as diabetic food ulcer, leg ulcer and bedsores
• All acute wounds, such as cuts, bites, lacerated wounds, broken wounds and abrasions
• Surgical wounds (intraoperative and postoperative)
• Exposed joints, bones, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
• 1st and 2nd degree burns
• Radiation ulcer
• on body cavities
CE patented medical device.
How to use the product?
Rinse the wound thoroughly with Granudacyn® and let it soak in briefly. The process can be repeated several times daily or at each change of wound dressing.
Alternatively, the wound may also be cleaned with a gauze moistened with Granudacyn®.
Encrusted wound dressings can be loosened with Granudacyn® readily and without trauma.
- No known resistances
- Can be safely and effectively used in combination with topical haemoglobin (Granulox ®)
- Can be used for an unlimited period of time
- Separate dosage form for NPWT
- Granudacyn® is not cytotoxic
CE patented medical device