ANDROFERTI® is a health supplement for man in reproductive age.
ANDROFERTI® contains balanced, clinically tested formulation with L-carnitine, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to improve the quality of semen and support the process of fertilization.
It is clinically proven that taking regularly ANDROFERTI® (2 sachets per day) for minimum 3 months and optimally for 6 months will result in improving following semen parameters:
- number of spermotozoa in semen
- increased progressive mobility
- increased volumen of semen
- morphological growth of healthy spermatozoa in semen
Spermozoon needs 74 days to grow and another 20 additional days to be fully able to fertilize the egg cell. Due to that fact, it is recommended to use 2 sachets per day for 6 months but positive results can be noticed after 3 months.
It is recommended to use 2 sachets of ANDROFERTI®every day and every 12 hours at regular times. The content of the sachet should be dissolved in half a glass of water, juice or other cold drink. Hot beverages should be avoided. ANDROFERTI® should be consumed shortly after dissolving.
The package contains 60 sachets.
Effectiveness at the regular use of ANDROFERTI® is confirmed by 7 different independent clinical trials.
For optimal result, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
- A/ Highly purified L-carnitine, which improves the progressive sperm movement,
- B/ Antioxidants such as coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium, which protect semen against free radicals and raise the rate of pregnancy, C / folic acid and vitamin B12, which play an important role in sperm maturation and D / zinc, which protects against cell DNA fragmentation and affects sperm survival.
- C /Folic acid and vitamin B12, which play an important role in sperm maturation and
- D /Zinc, which protects against cell DNA fragmentation and affects sperm survival.
- Clinical trials carried out by World Health Organization- WHO confirmed man infertility in 51% of couples, mainly due to the seminal anomalies.
As a result of stress, environmental pollution, bad working conditions, improper diet and drug overuse, it is more common that the man’s semen quality is worse than before.
Changing the unhealthy habits, taking care of health with proper health supplementation positively influences the sexual activity of men and increases chances of successful fertilization.