ARGOTIAB ™ dry powder spray is creating an effective barrier to prevent maceration of wounds, particularly exuding wounds and helping to restore normal physiological conditions necessary for a spontaneous regeneration of the skin. The components of the product prevent skin infections that often occur in the presence of exuding wounds, diabetic foot or bedsores.
Tiab – a complex based on the titanium dioxide covalently bonded to the monovalent silver ions forms a antimicrobial barrier on the skin, also supports the protection of the wound.
Medical kaolin – also known as China clay acts as an absorbent for exudative wounds. Kaolin is used in medical dressing materials initiating blood coagulation.
Hyaluronic acid – has hydrophilic and moisturizing properties. It maintains water in the tissues, significantly reduces the healing time of wounds, reduces pain and reduces the risk of scarring. Hyaluronic acid is a natural constituent of the human skin.
Tiab is a patented complex of titanium dioxide covalently bonded to the monovalent silver ions, Ag + [Tiab].
With a unique combination Tiab complex has documented strong:
Tiab has in its composition only silver ion Ag + form.
Tiab does not oxidizes and the silver does not lose its unique antimicrobial properties as is the case with silver salt or silver in the form of colloidal solutions.
Tiab has been thoroughly tested, is safe, does not exhibit cytotoxic action in relation to human cells and tissues.
Tiab has been used in dental, gynecological and dermatological products in the EU since 2012 as a new complex with strong macrobiotic properties.
ARGOTIAB ™ dry spray protects against infection, prevents the formation of bacterial flora in the place of use, creates favorable conditions for regeneration of skin tissues.
Medical device ARGOTIAB ™ dry spray should be used in the treatment process of:
□ oozing wounds and wounds with effusion,
□ diabetic foot,
□ athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
□ small cuts.
1. Before applying, wash the skin and dry thoroughly
2. Shake the container several times
3. Apply a thin layer of dry powder on the affected area
4. Do not massage
5. Repeat the action twice a day
With long-term use, contact your doctor.
• Medical device has demonstrated its effectiveness in clinical trials
• Medical device can be used in diabetics and people with diabetes type I and II
• Do not use in case of abnormal skin reactions
• Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to constituents
• No cases of overdose reported
• Medical device is surface-active agent
• No cases of interactions with drugs and medical substances reported
Medical device CE Class III protected by patent